YOU MUST HAVE A POSSESSION AND ACQUISITION LICENCE (PAL). WE DO NOT RENT FIREARMS
- Assume every firearm is loaded until you prove it safe.
- Action of the firearm must remain open at all times until it is your turn to shoot.
- Do not load the firarm until you are on the shooting pad or stall.
- Control the muzzle of the firearm down range when loading.
- Never change stations with a shell in the firearm chamber.
- In the case of an ammunition malfunction, control the muzzle down range and wait 60 seconds prior to removing the shell.
- Do not use and shells with a shot size larger than 7 1/2.
Shells must be target loads for trap, skeet, 5 Stand and Olympic style shooting.
1 1/8 oz. 1290 fps (feet per second)
1 oz. 1325 fps
7/8 oz. 1350 fps
- Load no more that 2 shells for trap doubles, 5 stand, and skeet stations 1 through 7.
Load no more than 1 shell for skeet station 8 or trap.
- Do not walk onto a field to retrieve spent hulls while others are preparing to shoot.
- Do not walk in front of the skeet low house chute, trap house or 5 stand target thrower while the release button is active or in hand of the scorer. This also applies to when the microphones are still active.
- Always wear the proper eye and ear protection while shooting or acting as a spectator in close proximity to the shooting fields.
- Do not distract others in any way while they are preparing to shoot.
- A barrel length of 26” is allowed on our shooting range.
- This is a shotgun only facility. No handguns or rifles are permitted at any time.
- Obey range commands that are given by the range officer.
- Please ask if you are not sure. We will do our best to help and accommodate all requests.